If it’s broke, Brian Nix will Fix!
Brian Nix, has more than 125 feet of phonograph and gramophone parts!
Brian Nix has more than 100 spring driven Gramophone and Phonograph Motors!
- Motors are disassembled, cleaned in the 20 gallon parts bath, inspected for damage, springs repaired and assembled;
- Most broken springs are repaired whether broken at the outer or inner end;
- New springs are installed should you need one;
- Stock room has most motor parts;
- Over 100 motors in stock;
- Edison Diamond Disc motors and parts;
- Replace worn gears.
Dr. Brian has over 80 Reproducers and Tone Arms
- Rebuild reproducers with new mica, gaskets and balance springs if needed;
- Rebuild exhibition and Victrola no. 2 reproducers;
- Centre screw waxed like original;
- Repairs to most broken tone arm brackets;
- Floating reproducers repaired;
- Sapphire and diamond needles installed;
- Miscellaneous parts.
Brian Nix’s work shop has all the parts to fix what’s ailing your vintage phonograph or gramophone
- Rebuild or repair governors as needed;
- Bearing ends are repaired if broken off;
- All size governor springs and weights on hand.
Turntables and Cranks
- 80 Turntables;
- 80 Cranks – male and female.